Operator designed for the automatic operation of sliding gates and doors up to 500-3500kg of weight.
simple and functional, it can be used for any type of garden garage detached houses, apartment blocks and large companies .
- Protection rating IP 54
- Power supply (V – 50/60 Hz) 230-400Ac
- Thrust (N) 500-3500
- Operating temperature (°C/°F) -20 ÷ +55 / -4 ÷ +131
- Duty cycle (%) 30-50
Bx Gates up to 800 Kg:
Ideal solution for fitting onto gates under intensive use
- Models 001BX-74 and 001BX-246 are tested according the parameters established by the current standards.
- The Bx range is composed of several operators to meet all of the customers’ needs. • Self-diagnosing safety devices.
- 001BX-10: evolved electronics with programming display, encoder for managing slow downs, plus obstacle detections, memorising up to 250 users.
- PRATICO SYSTEM: for activating the radio release patented by Came, you need to add a plug-in radio-frequency card (this is not a feature of the 001AF40 card).
- 001BX-246: can work in emergency mode during power outages.
Bk Gates up to 2200 Kg:
Ideal solution for fitting onto very large gates or industrial facility gates
- Flexibility and safety thanks to a complete range engineered around different types of use – from industrial to intensive.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices. • A broad range of operators even with encoder-based movement control.
- Can control the auxiliary lighting in the passage area.
- PRATICO SYSTEM: for activating the radio release patented by Came, you need to add a plug-in radio-frequency card.
- Module 4 or 6 pinions for transmitting fluid and linear movement to the rack.
- The 001BK-2200T model is triphase powered to ensure greater thrust.
By-3500T Gates up to 3500 Kg:
Ideal solution for fitting onto very large gates under intensive use conditions
- For very large sliding gates.
- Can control auxiliary lighting in the passage area.
- Sturdy mechanics ensure exceptional performance.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices.
- Power supply via triphase voltage to ensure greater thrust.